Thursday, December 22, 2011

Why are ppl being so nasty about my unborn baby?

last year i fell pregnant but 4 months into the pregnancy it was discovered my baby was badly disabled and i lost him,the birth was horrendous as i had a full labour,holding my tiny son in my hand was the worst experience of my life and i will never get over it.then this year i discovered i was pregnant again which as u can imagine i was overjoyed but also petrified,with each month and scan ive dreaded hearing what the doctors were gonna tell me,but at 8 months now ive been reasured the baby looks well and healthy,im so releived and extatic about this that i decided to hav a 3d scan done.seeing my baby made me so happy and i wanted to share my pics with the world,so i put some on my facebook.alot of my friends were trilled for me but ive been surprised my alot of ppl especially sum family members reactions.my sister looked disgusted and told me i shudnt be sharing those pics they shud b kept private and my brother was the same as well as another close friend,they almost looked at my baby like it was an animal! this has really hurt and offended me as they know what i went threw b4.why are ppl so cruel about baby pics? im so offended and actually quiet angry weith them now i feel like never talking to them again.why wud they react this way?

0 comments:

Post a Comment