Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Do you remember a cake that came in a tin can?

While I was being raised the woman who gave birth to me would buy a cake that came in a tin can. We live in Ontario Canada and this would have been in the 70's or early 80's. I remember the cake had nuts in it and was a of darker cake, it was not chocolate. This cake is NOT fruit cake!!! The cake was a tin can like a can of soup. As I was so young I don't know if this was an imported food but I think since I can't find it probably was. Also this cake was available all year round. I remember the tin had a gold ring around the label and the label was a burgundy colour. Does anyone remember this cake? Does anyone know where I can buy it? Please provide links if possible so I can see if you are suggesting the correct product I am looking for and reward you with 10 points and thumbs up points. Thank you for all your help! Once we find the product it's cake for everyone... :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment