Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What do I do?

My boyfriend is always writing questions on here with half truth and I read all the remarks which really hurt my feelings. Anyways we've only been together about 8 months. About 2 months ago I found out I was pregnant. He tripped out denying it was his and I spent everyday and night with him. I ended up loosing the baby needless to say and I'm very upset about it. I tell him he cant hang out with his friends cause when he does he never comes home or he comes back blitzed out of his mind.If he had decent friends it would be no problem. For instance I went and picked him up one day he had taken 29 pills attempting to kill himself. I had to give him cpr and not to forget my 2 year old son was there scared to death. I ask him for his pwords online he wont give them to me. What reason would he have for not giving them to me other than he's talking to someone else? Am I too controlling or do I need to get away from the situation?

0 comments:

Post a Comment