Tuesday, December 20, 2011

So what do you all htink about this ..... enldess love?

I have a friend who has been sepreated for more than fifteen years. Her husband is living in another country,, moved in with another woman,, has a child with her.. Yet,,, my friend still loves him ,, celebrates their anniversary every year with friends and relatives. man,,, o man,, how much can one person love another? Well,, the fact is I think this friend of mine is going to hold on to her love for her hsuband until the end. I think this is a great example of what it is said that real unconditional love is timeless, knows no distance and well,, one of the best examples of TRUE LOVE. She has never dated anyone else, lives a comfortable life,, is very devoted to helping others who are less fortunate than herself, devoted to her religion,, God. What do you think about such people? I think she is going to heaven for sure. Yet gets a lot of flack from some of her relatives and friends. I personally admire her devotion, dedication, loyalty etc.. By the way,, any of you out there the same?

0 comments:

Post a Comment